Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress -Keeps It Simple and Stylish

I'm an Influenster and had the great opportunity to try Kiss Nail Dress recently. Kiss Nail Dress is said to be "Fashion That Sticks" and it sticks well. They are stickers that act as nail polish. The steps are easy: 1. Clean your nail 2. Pick a sticker that fits your finger 3. Stick it on and rub it flat  4. File the tip and remove the excess (file included in the package)

It really was simple. I feel that cleaning the nails so the stickers will really hold is the key factor to making these work. I'm a person that washes her hands frequently and Nail Dress stayed on my hands for 5 days.

I did have a little difficulty in getting the tips smooth. The stickers are a bit thicker and less flexible than I'd like. But this challenge was easily dealt with as long as I took the time to carefully smooth and file small sections at a time.

The best part for me as a mom is that I could apply these to my 5 year old in a hurry. No waiting for dry nails. She even wore her Nail Dress stickers for 3 days.

As for the scent of Nail Dress, it's not pleasant. There's a nail polish type fume that comes from these when I opened the package, but it wasn't enough to become concerned. The scent was gone before I even started to apply to my tips!

No comments: